The primary objective of my video was to educate potential buyers on the essential checks to conduct before purchasing a used car. By imparting this knowledge, I aimed to equip viewers with the skills to make informed decisions, avoid costly mistakes, and gain confidence in the car-buying process.

Video is an ideal medium for this topic as it allows for a visual and audial demonstration of the inspection process. Unlike static images or text, a video can capture the detail of each check, from the sound of the engine to the intricacy of examining the car’s interior.

I integrated Mayer’s Segmenting Principle by structuring the video into distinct parts to allow viewers to process each section without feeling overwhelmed. Furthermore, I applied Mayer’s Coherence Principle, ensuring that each frame was focused and free from extra information that might distract from the learning process.

There are few challenges when capturing my video. Managing the filming techniques while also focusing on the detailed inspection of the vehicle was quite tricky. And it was tough to carry out the hands-on inspection and explain everything clearly and smoothly at the same time. 

The easiest part was scripting. I found that having a well-structured script gave a clear roadmap for the narration. The clarity of the written script provided a solid foundation from which to work and ensured that I covered all necessary points.

I would consider using an AI voiceover to maintain consistency in narration. This could help address any issues with expression and allow me to focus more on demonstrating the inspection techniques. Additionally, I would enhance my video with storytelling elements where appropriate. By sharing relevant personal experiences, I could make the content more engaging and relatable to the audience.